Tutorial Cryptohero Lengkap Bahasa Indonesia | Cryptocurrency Indonesia

The day with new friends

13 September 2011

Today I had enjoyed to meet my new friends in company, the company is university which I place to study soon, luckily they are so cheers and enjoyable.. So that I feel not to another person of me, this special day actually we have some activities that we do together that's have lunch at "PUNCLUT" the name of staying place to squat up, and the goodness this activities the first imagine by one of group in facebook, it's informatics engineering group 2011, wonderful I think 'cause never we meet real but able to make well interaction like this, to make friend by friend..


Then, why I come there did meanwhile for this time I have no motorcycle yet, it's so classical problem, able to clear easily :)

I try to find friend in these group who bring motorcycle alone, I contact him and invite to this activity. Then he want to join and together with me. Although I never meet him before :o

The day after that I stay away in front of campus to wait, soon he come alone and almost not to know me, but I call him and we go together.

This section we gathering in one place and according the plane we want to go together after that.
Actually person who attend is so many people, not to all I know but I feel so life in bandung :)

Thanks to God and my parents to give opportunity stay here for the time over in my study in UNICOM here. I hope I'm going to the best of the best and the fortune with me always.

Komentar